Welcome to Shiralee Stitches. I live on a cattle farm in Australia with my family.
I am passionate about all things fabric so much so I started my own online and mobile store. Link is on the sidebar to my store. I teach patchwork classes and take my shop to quilting and patchwork groups and also attend various craft markets.
I love English Paper Piecing, applique, machine quilting, working with woven wools. I have started making my own designs which I love.

Friday 27 May 2011

Oops!!!

Oh Dear....sorry ....forgot to put the links onto the last post.... (clearly more training required, Chooky!!  lol)
Here's where you'll find the lovely shop Homespun and Beautiful where I bought the kit.
And here's where you'll find the lovely Peg with her finished block from the quilt......but beware.....this blog is loaded with just beautiful stuff you'll want to add to your wish list!!!.....Happy in Quilting.....
Oh and for anyone who hasn't yet met Chookyblue online and are wondering who I'm talking about you can find her here. Chookyblue provided the support to get me up and blogging, and to her I owe a lot...she's amazing with her blogging....and an even more amazing person "in the real"....
Be happy.......

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh your such a sweety.........less then 4 weeks til we catch up "in real life" again............yippee.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I totally agree with "The Chooky"...you are a sweetie....thanks for all the kind words Sandy..

Jenny said...

You are so right!That chooky is some girl. Got me to blogging as well.