Welcome to Shiralee Stitches. I live on a cattle farm in Australia with my family.
I am passionate about all things fabric so much so I started my own online and mobile store. Link is on the sidebar to my store. I teach patchwork classes and take my shop to quilting and patchwork groups and also attend various craft markets.
I love English Paper Piecing, applique, machine quilting, working with woven wools. I have started making my own designs which I love.

Tuesday 21 July 2015

A very busy weekend event

I've had a lovely time up at the Gold Coast at the Tweed Quilt and Craft Fair. My Shiralee Stitches stall was abuzz with interested fabric lovers. It's always a joy to be amongst customers, some I know and others I have the opportunity to meet. 

Not the best photo.....only had the phone and the lighting from this angle wasn't ideal, but you get the idea 


I am feeling very relieved that I've actually managed to create a post after such a long absence! To explain my blogging break is quite complicated but I am back....woohoo......and with Chooky's help I endeavour to stay on task.


5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh my oh my oh my your stand looks gorgeous......glad the weekend went well.........

Susan said...

Welcome back. Your stall does look lovely and inviting.

Michelle said...

The stand looks gorgeous! I bet you are tired!

Anita said...

Your stall looks fabulous! Very motivating!

Jane Norrish said...

Your stall is amazing, thanks for all the lovely new goodies I couldn't live without ��