Welcome to Shiralee Stitches. I live on a cattle farm in Australia with my family.
I am passionate about all things fabric so much so I started my own online and mobile store. Link is on the sidebar to my store. I teach patchwork classes and take my shop to quilting and patchwork groups and also attend various craft markets.
I love English Paper Piecing, applique, machine quilting, working with woven wools. I have started making my own designs which I love.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Back to Normal Tomorrow

Well it's been a wonderful Easter break, and now tomorrow sees the kids and myself back to work as usual.
Easter Sunday was spent with family.....and we were very naughty.....
Fresh raspberries atop homemade pancakes.....yum

Not much sewing happening, although I have 2 more blocks for the Tis the Season quilt completed....must take some piccies.
The other project taking up my time is a secret, I'm sorry to say....all shall be revealed soon.
I hope you and your families enjoyed some happy moments over Easter.

6 comments:

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

Yummmmm!

Chookyblue...... said...

looks yummo..........have fun back at work.........

Lyn said...

We had pancakes to for Easter morning, with a caramel sauce over them, but yours looks so tempting...
I liked your bag from the last post, nice buttons.

Jenny said...

Umm pancakes? Looks so good. Back to work for me to. Easter is so busy and so short. Not much time for stitching, hopefully next week.Cant wait to see the project.

Googy Girl said...

Looks really yummy

hope work is not to taxing, looking forward to seeing your SAL blocks

Anonymous said...

I think there was a fair bit of naughtiness around the place! ;)